E-Signatures - How it Works
DocVerify's E-Signature are fast and easy to use:
- Upload the document to be signed to DocVerify
- Specify the recipients that need to sign
- Signers receive an email and click a link to view document
- They click to sign the document
That's it! You then have a legally binding document signed and securely stored in the DocVerify E-Vault. If needed, you can then counter-sign or send out to multiple recipients.
E-Vault - How it Works
Protecting your documents is simple with the DocVerify E-Vault:
- Upload the document that you would like DocVerify to E-Vault
- The document is encrypted and time-stamped so its contents are guaranteed
- Your document is securely stored by DocVerify
- Anyone you grant access to can view the certified document.
That's it! Your document is securely stored on the DocVerify servers, available for read-only access by anyone you wish, at any time, providing definitive proof that the document existed as shown at a given time.